1. The first sips of hot tea over the rim of a bone china mug.
2. Standing on the deck on a spring or autumn morning as the crisp, cool air fills your lungs and the sun warms your face.
3. When the early morning sky looks like a diamond and you know it’s going to be hot later on.
4. Pushing your feet into the cool corners of the sheets when you are warm in bed.
5. Wearing a silk slip.
6. The wash of relief and satisfaction when you sit down and put your tired feet up after an especially long walk.
7. Feeling the warmth of the winter sun soak through your shoulders.
8. The first whiff of green in the springtime.
9. The scent of autumn in the sunshine.
10. The way rain smells.
11. Sinking into a hot bath.
12. Cracking the skim of ice in a mud puddle with the heel of your boot.
13. Holding hands.
What are your small pleasures?